What is “The Space”?
It is a “space” that will change your mind about yourself, others and the world.
A unique learning environment to acquire the tools and capacities to develop wiser, more effective ways of being, functioning and leading in a complex world.
Why would I get involved?
You would get involved in “The Space” because:
- You are looking for a space to express your thoughts, emotions, feelings, fears and aspirations about the things that impact your life.
- You want to connect with others who are grappling with similar issues and you want to be challenged and supported.
- You want to explore more deeply the issues that continue to trip you up and prevent you from moving forward.
- You feel out of sync with the world around you and the values it promotes.
What does “The Space” offer participants?
“The Space” gives participants access to discussions, thinking, practices, wisdom and community.
What kind of discussions take place in “The Space”?
We discuss how to:
- Dis-embed from the limitations of your thoughts, emotions, motivations and desires.
- Significantly enhance your meta-systemic thinking capacities.
- Access contemplative practices.
- Build new mental models for leadership, love, power, pain, money, authenticity, success, and many more.
What kind of people join “The Space”?
People who join “The Space” are:
- Open and ready to explore more deeply the issues that affect their lives.
- Visionary and action oriented and want to express their dreams and passions.
- Want to connect with others who are also challenging themselves.
Who facilitates “The Space”?
“The Space” is currently facilitated by Victoria Wilding who is CEO and Founder of the SHIFT Foundation and SYMPLICITUS.
What is the methodology?
The groups are facilitated by one trained facilitator.
The groups are deliberately kept to no more than six participants.
Participants are guided and supported by a facilitator and other members in the group.
Participants are led through practices that encourage self observation and self reflection.
Participants are introduced to new thinking and perspectives that challenge their worldview.
What is our aim?
Our aim is to build “The Space” by increasing the number of trained facilitators and groups around the world.
Where is “The Space” conducted?
“The Space” is currently facilitated in Melbourne, Australia.
How do I get involved?
To get involved in “The Space” please enter your details on the “Contact Us” page and we will be in touch.
What is the cost?
The cost of membership is $1,000 per year.
How often is “The Space” conducted?
“The Space” is conducted once a month for two hours.
Once a year we hold a major, one-day event where all members of ‘The Space” come together in Melbourne, Australia.
Members of “The Space” are notified of the event details.
When does membership commence?
Membership commences once you join a group.
How are groups formed?
We take 6-8 people who have expressed interest in joining “The Space” and bring them together to form a group.
What else do members of “The Space” receive?
Members of “The Space” receive access to:
- Guest facilitators and speakers.
- SHIFT Coaching, SHIFT Mentoring, SHIFT Connect,
- A global network of peers.
- Articles, discussion papers and books.
Who are the founding members of “The Space”?